Monday, June 7, 2010

Woof Woof

My next door neighbor Ian told me his daughter Anouk, who is just learning to talk, said "woof woof" as her first words. Apparently every time Snooky or Eddie barks she says "woof woof". Hmmmm, is that a good thing? And then, I was talking to our other next door neighbor Ben, who is about 3yrs old and he heard Eddie bark and told me Eddie is barking. I asked him if he could tell the difference between Snookie's bark and Eddie's bark and he said yes that Snookie has a soft bark and Eddie's bark is loud. Hmmmm, our tiny neighbors really know A LOT about our dogs barking.  Maybe this is not so good. Or maybe they are just as fascinated by dogs as I am.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev! Congrats on the mentions in the magazines! I think David is working on an order
    so maybe lunch soon at Bel-Square when I get ready to deliver it! I'll keep you posted! hugs,
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susi! That sounds like a plan!

    ReplyDelete